Kitchener, Canada, n2h 5b4
Joined on April, 2013
Any day after 6PM
Up to 20 minutes away at my regular hourly rate
EducationHonors BSc. from the University of Toronto.
Currently a Pharmacy student at the University of Waterloo.
ExperienceI am a pharmacy student with FOUR years of tutoring experience. My tutoring sessions are either 1-on-1 or group sessions. My specialization in tutoring revolves around General Sciences, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Math for Grades 4-12.
I have considerable experience teaching both elementary and high-school students. Rates for elementary students are considerably lower.
What makes me stand out from every other tutor:
- I provide parents with a progress report and lesson summary following each tutoring session.
- Able to explain difficult concepts through comedy, jokes, tricks and analogies which optimizes learning.
- Guaranteed perfect English with NO language barriers, accent or communication difficulty.
- HIGHLY experienced and willing to provide references
- I am ALWAYS accessible for questions through texts, phone calls, skype on-line sessions and e-mail. Students will always receive a quick response to any questions they might have.
- I have a vehicle available and can meet at a public library or in the student's home in Waterloo, Kitchener, or Cambridge. I can also meet on Saturdays in Markham, ON.
RATES are based on age, subject, and distance of travel:
Elementary students- $15 to $25 per hr.
High school - $25 to $40 per hour
REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE.
HobbiesSecond year pharmacy student, currently working at Cambridge Memorial hospital. Very involved with athletics, campus activities, and Waterloo student government.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.